The Nordframe system and offsite manufacturing
methodology offers many benefits over traditional
forms of construction, not least the fact that steel
is recyclable – most steel manufactured today
contains 66% recycled content. Steel recycling saves
energy equivalent to electrically powering one fifth
of Irish Households each year.
We have compiled a number of frequently asked
questions & answers that you may have with regard
to our steel joists. Please click on the following link
to view our Steel Joists
Frequently Asked Questions.
Service & Sales Team:
For a breakdown of Company Services, please visit our
Services Page. To speak
with a member of our team directly, please email
call + 353 (0)65 9052011.
Nordframe Lattice Steel Joists
- Compatible with Timber frame including use of
- Ideal for under floor heating systems
- 50% labour saving when compared to timber
- No lifting equipment required
- Fast to build & built to last
- Fully recyclable, reusable &
For more information on our Nordframe Lattice Steel
Joists, please view our Framing Brochure.